- Nexvax2 Setback Only One Aspect of Ongoing Scientific Discovery (07/1/2019)
Strengthening our commitment to advancing celiac disease research
- The Celiac Disease Paradox (05/10/2019)
The celiac disease community is caught between being empowered to take control of our well-being while struggling to do so because our only treatment – the gluten-free diet – is burdensome and unreliable
- Celiac Disease Campaign Goes for the Gut with Provocative Food Prep Videos (05/3/2019)
Videos Now Online at KnowCeliac.org for Celiac Awareness Month Feature Recipes with Ingredients such as Scorpions, Thumbtacks and Razorblades to Demonstrate Pain of Living with the Disease.
- The Gluten in Medicine Disclosure Act of 2019 (04/22/2019)
On April 3, 2019, Representative Tim Ryan [D-OH] introduced H.R. 2074, the Gluten in Medicine Disclosure Act of 2019 to the congressional floor. If passed, the bill would amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to require gluten be labeled in all medications.
- Beyond Celiac Provides Testimony to U.S. House of Representatives (04/10/2019)
The following is testimony provided by Beyond Celiac, jointly written by CEO Alice Bast and CSO Marie Robert, MD, shared with the U.S. House of Representatives detailing the crucial need for NIH funding for celiac disease research.