Information for Kids
Celiac disease can be confusing for kids. We’ve put together some information for kids with relatively simple terminology and explanations to help them learn about celiac disease.
The celiac disease community is active and vocal online. Connect with others living with celiac disease through these blogs.
Information for Parents
Whether you’re wondering if your child may have celiac disease or you’re looking for some help to keep you and your gluten-free kid on the right track, Beyond Celiac is here to help:
- Celiac Disease in Children: Risks & Symptoms
- Celiac Disease in Children: Getting Tested
- Celiac Disease in Children: Treatment & Follow-Up
- Answers from a Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- Navigating the Gluten-Free School Years
Gluten-Free Recipes for Kids
We’ve gone through our extensive collection of gluten-free recipes and selected ones that kids may enjoy: