Thanksgiving Crackerfest: Three Festive Recipes
To show how thankful we are for Crunchmaster, we’re sharing three recipes incorporating their delicious gluten-free crackers that we think can be new Thanksgiving classics.
Blue Cheese, Olive and Cracker Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 container button mushrooms (16 oz)
- ½ cup crushed Crunchmaster Multi-grain Sea Salt Crackers
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped in a food processor
- 2 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems to make a pocket for filling.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray/olive oil spray and bake mushrooms stem side down for 10 minutes.
- While mushrooms are baking, mix together crushed crackers, chopped green onions, chopped kalamata olives, blue cheese crumbles and mayonnaise.
- Remove mushrooms from the oven, spray or brush again with oil and flip over.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the cracker mixture.
- Bake for another 15–20 minutes.
- Remove, let cool slightly and serve!
Maple-Mustard Roasted Brussels Sprouts Starters
- 16 oz bag Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp yellow mustard
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3 drops liquid smoke
- Salt and pepper to taste (adjust the salt, based on your cracker variety)
- Package of Crunchmaster Rosemary & Olive Oil multiseed Crunchmaster crackers
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss the trimmed and halved Brussels sprouts in a bowl in the olive oil. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread the sprouts in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the sprouts are baking, combine the rest of the ingredients in the bowl that you tossed the sprouts and oil in.
- When the timer goes off, remove the sprouts from the oven.
- Slide them into the bowl with the syrup mixture. Toss well, then return the sprouts to the baking pan, reusing the same parchment paper.
- Bake for an additional 7 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and top crackers with sprouts shortly before serving.
Cranberry and Rosemary Cracker Bites
- 12 oz bag raw cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Holiday spice mix (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, etc.)
- Feta cheese
- Crunchmaster Rosemary & Olive Oil crackers
- In a medium pot, mix water and sugar and boil over medium heat. Stir frequently to ensure sugar dissolves.
- Pour cranberries into boiling sugar-water mixture and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add spice mix and stir.
- Boil for another 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and allow cranberry sauce to cool.
- Spoon cranberry sauce onto cracker, top with cheese and enjoy!
Note: Try substitutions like strawberry preserve, marmalade, or other fruit jams. Substitute Brie or Camembert for feta.