- ¼ cup (50 mL) plain gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Thai Kitchen® Roasted Red Chili Paste
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground ginger
- 1 lb. (500g) lean ground chicken or ground turkey
- 1 cup (250 mL) Thai Kitchen® Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix breadcrumbs, lime juice, curry paste, chili paste, garlic powder and ground ginger in large bowl until well blended. Add chicken and mix well.
- Shape into 1” meatballs. Arrange meatballs in 15”x10” baking tray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain if needed. Toss meatballs and chili sauce in large bowl. Serve.
Per Serving: 91 Calories, Fat 3g, Protein 5g, Carbohydrates 11g, Cholesterol 34mg, Sodium 298mg, Fiber 0g