Sweet Potato Hummus and Goat Cheese Snacks
Courtesy of Crunchmaster
- 24 Crunchmaster® Pumpkin Harvest Crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked sweet potato
- 3/4 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 5 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- Nuts & Seeds
- 2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- In food processor, blend sweet potatoes, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and 1/3 cup water until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Spread 2 tsp hummus over each cracker. Sprinkle with goat cheese and pumpkin seeds.
- Tip: Refrigerate leftover hummus in an airtight container for up to 3 days.