Spicy Pork Noodle Soup
« Return to the Thai Kitchen Recipe Box
July 12, 2016
Courtesy of Thai Kitchen
- 8 oz. (227 g) boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. (1 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp. (1 mL) ground white pepper
- 6 oz. (170 g) Thai Kitchen® Stir-Fry Rice Noodles
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) Thai Kitchen® Roasted Red Chili Paste
- 1 red Thai chili, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) minced garlic
- 4 cups (1 L) chicken broth
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Mix pork, cornstarch, salt and white pepper in medium bowl. Cover. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak rice noodles in warm tap water 15 minutes. Drain. Rinse noodles under cold water to cool. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add red chili paste, chili and garlic; stir fry 1 minute.
- Add broth; bring to boil. Add pork and noodles, stirring to separate pork pieces. Return to boil. Stir in green onions.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Serve immediately.
<< Back to Recipes