Simple Refrigerator Granola Bars
« Return to the Enjoy Life Recipe Box
July 14, 2015
Courtesy of Enjoy Life
Makes about 16 bars
- 1 cup crunchy sunflower seed butter
- 1 cup honey
- 3 cups Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Flax Cereal
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 2 Tbsp. chia meal or flax meal
- Warm the crunchy sunflower seed butter and honey briefly on the stove. Pour mixture into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Press into a parchment lined and greased 9×9 baking dish and press down with damp fingers.
- Cool on the counter. Then wrap with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight. Cut into 16 bars. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
<< Back to Recipes