- Harvest Stone® Toasted Sesame Brown Rice & Chickpea Crackers
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 oz Cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups Fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large skillet, heat the butter at medium high heat, and toss in the shrimp, spinach, shallot and garlic. Stir gently and consistently until the shallot has become translucent, and the spinach is wilted.
- The ingredients should be heated through, about 5 minutes. Pull off heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Transfer mixture from skillet into a large mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and the cream cheese. Mix well. Place the entire mixture into an 8” x 8” baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm with Harvest Stone® Toasted Sesame Brown Rice & Chickpea Crackers.