Pumpkin Pie with Schär Honeygram Cracker Crust
Courtesy of Schar
- 2 cups Schar Gluten Free Honeygrams
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- 12 ounces pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces evaporated skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush gramcrackers into a fine meal. Cut in the butter. Add cinnamon. Mix until dough forms a coarse meal
- Press into the bottom of a Cheesecake Spring Form Pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool while mixing the pie filling.
- In large bowl beat eggs until frothy. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for one hour.