Plentil Fattoush (Israeli Salad)
« Return to the Enjoy Life Recipe Box
July 14, 2015
Courtesy of Enjoy Life
Makes 4 servings
- ½ 4 oz. bag Dill & Sour Cream Plentils
- 2 large tomatoes, diced or 1 container grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 5 small radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 mini cucumbers, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, pushed through garlic press
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
Optional, 1 Tbsp. Sumac (found online or in specialty stores)
- Add everything from Plentils through parsley to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- In another small bowl whisk the pressed garlic, fresh lemon juice, olive oil and cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the bowl of vegetables and Plentils.
- Toss to coat everything and then sprinkle with the sumac.
<< Back to Recipes