« Return to the Chobani Gluten-Free Recipe Box
January 17, 2017
Courtesy of Chobani
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 Tbsp. Non-Fat Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. basil pesto, homemade or store-bought
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- Shave carrots into ribbons with a vegetable peeler and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Chobani, pesto, lemon juice, vinegar, water and olive oil.
- Add the mixed greens and carrots to the Chobani dressing and toss to combine. Divide between plates and serve.
<< Back to Recipes