Gluten-Free Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 1 cup Crunchmaster® Hint of Sea Salt 7 Ancient Grains Crackers, crushed
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 2 cups gluten free baking mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1/3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. all-spice
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/6 tsp. fresh orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Slowly add eggs and almond extract continue to mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine gluten free flour mix, Crunchmaster Cracker crumbs, rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture and mix well to combine. Add cinnamon, all-spice and orange zest. Mix well and portion out teaspoon sized balls onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool before serving.