Courtesy of McCormick Spices
- 1 package McCormick® Gluten-Free Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. McCormick® Ginger, ground
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Mix Gravy Mix, water and ginger in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and gravy mixture. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.