Double Chocolate Brownie Pops
« Return to the Enjoy Life Recipe Box
July 14, 2015
Courtesy of Enjoy Life
Makes 15-18 Brownie Pops
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seed oil (or oil of your choice)
- 15-18 sucker craft sticks
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions. Cool.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the brownies into 2 tablespoon sized balls. Roll into a tight ball and place on a wax paper or parchment lined tray.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours (if you leave them in longer you may just need to let them thaw for a bit before putting the sticks in). Push the sucker sticks in 2/3 of the way through.
- Melt the Mini Chips with the oil until smooth.
- Coat the brownie pops with the chocolate and place back onto the wax or parchment paper. Let set 2-3 hours and enjoy!
<< Back to Recipes