Gluten-Free Crispy BBQ Chicken Wings
Makes roughly 30 chicken wings
- 2 x 4.5 oz. Bags of Crunchmaster® Multi-Grain Sea Salt Crackers
- 4 lbs. Chicken wing drumettes
- 1 Cup gluten free barbeque sauce, use divided
- 1/2 Cup honey, use divided
- Pour 3/4 cup of the barbeque sauce and 1/4 cup of the honey in a large plastic storage bag and mix. Add the chicken wings, close the bag and toss several times to coat the wings with the sauce. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray two baking sheets with gluten free, non-stick cooking spray.
- Grind the Crunchmaster® Multi-Grain Sea Salt Crackers in a food processor or blender to fine crumbs and pour onto a dinner plate. Remove a chicken wing from the marinade, roll in the cracker crumbs to coat and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken wings. Discard the marinade. Spray the tops of the wings lightly with gluten free, non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 25—30 minutes or until browned and cooked thoroughly (registering 165°F on an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the wing).
- Combine the remaining 1/4 cup barbeque sauce with the remaining 1/4 cup honey and serve with the wings for dipping.