Chocolate Graham Sunflower Seed Butter Bars
« Return to the Enjoy Life Recipe Box
July 14, 2015
Courtesy of Enjoy Life
Makes about 16 bars
- ¼ cup softened shortening (butter flavor would be ideal)
- ¼ cup creamy sunflower seed butter
- 1 cup crushed Enjoy Life Foods Vanilla Honey Graham Crunchy Cookies (about 9 cookies)
- 2 Tbsp. quinoa flakes
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Mix softened shortening, creamy sunflower seed butter, crushed Enjoy Life Crunchy Vanilla Honey
- Graham Cookies, quinoa flakes and powdered sugar. Press into an 8×8-baking dish.
- Warm the remaining sunflower seed butter with the Enjoy Life Mini Chips and mix together until completely blended.
- Pour the sunflower seed butter-chocolate mixture over the graham base and smooth with a spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1-2 hours.
- Once chilled, cut into bars and enjoy!
<< Back to Recipes