Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake
« Return to the Schär Gluten-Free Recipe Box
May 24, 2017
Courtesy of Schar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a round metal Bundt cake pan, dust with cocoa; set aside In an extra-large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla, sugar, and cocoa.
- Add bread cubes and fold until combined and well coated. Let sit for a minute, then fold again. Repeat until all the liquid is absorbed by the bread.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared Bundt cake pan and press to compact.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake with a rubber spatula and flip onto a plate. Allow to cool to for another 5-10 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar, slice, and serve. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Re-heat before serving.
<< Back to Recipes