Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
« Return to the Schär Gluten-Free Recipe Box
May 18, 2017
Courtesy of Schar
Makes 24 servings
- 3/4 cup Schar Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 1 pound chicken mince
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon hot sauce (Crystal or Tabasco)
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce:
- A little bit of Buffalo wing sauce
- Blue cheese, for dressing
- Celery stalks, to serve
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, lightly spray with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs, using a wooden spoon or clean hands, mix until thoroughly combined. Roll the mixture into 1 ¼ size meatballs. You will have approximately 24.
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place meatballs into slow cooker. Add buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing – amounts determined by your own spice index. Cover and cook on low heat for about 2 hours.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
<< Back to Recipes