BLT Ranch Baked Potatoes
Classic baked potatoes are transformed with crispy Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon, roasted cherry tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
Recipe provided courtesy of Jonathan at The Candid Appetite and Jones Dairy Farm. This recipe is made with certified gluten-free Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon.
- 4 large baking potatoes, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices Jones Dairy Farm Dry Aged Bacon
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place potatoes directly on middle oven rack and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Place sliced cherry tomatoes on baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 10 to 15 minutes until charred, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Drop in sliced bacon and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until browned and crispy. Using slotted spoon, transfer to plate lined with paper towels.
- Once potatoes are fully cooked, make slit down middle and open by pushing in on sides.
- Top each potato with tablespoon of butter and dollop of sour cream. Fluff with fork to incorporate butter and sour cream with potato.
- Top with cheese, crispy bacon, roasted tomatoes, shredded lettuce and drizzle with ranch.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!