Gluten-Free School Lunch Ideas: Week 1
Courtesy of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery
Monday: Peanut Butter Banana Rollup
- 1 Rudi’s Plain Gluten-Free Tortilla
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 banana
1. Spread peanut butter onto tortilla, leaving room around the sides and at the top of the tortilla.
2. Slice banana and place slices on top of peanut butter, again leaving room around the top and sides.
3. Starting from the bottom, roll the tortilla up, tucking in the sides as you go.
4. Slice down the middle.
Tuesday: Turkey and Hummus Sandwich
- 2 slices of Rudi’s Multigrain Gluten-Free Bread
- Sliced turkey breast
1. Spread hummus over each slice of gluten-free bread.
2. Lay a few slices of turkey breast onto one slice of bread. Top with the other slice.
3. Slice into triangles.
Note: Top with some baby spinach to add some greens!
Wednesday: Fiesta Burrito
- 1 Rudi’s Fiesta Gluten-Free Tortilla
- Fresh veggies
- Pinto beans
- Salsa or your favorite gluten-free dressing
1. Combine veggies and pinto beans in a bowl. Add salsa or dressing and stir to combine.
2. Lay out tortilla flat. Pour veggies and beans onto center of tortilla. Spread out, leaving room at the edges and top.
3. Starting at the bottom, roll up the tortilla, making sure to tuck in the sides.
Note: Experiment with your favorite fillings! Try different types of beans and veggies, like caramelized onions and mushrooms.
Thursday: Cinnamon PB & J
- 2 slices of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Peanut butter
- Fruit spread
1. Spread peanut butter on each slice of bread.
2. Spread fruit spread over peanut butter on each slice.
3. Place slices together and cut into triangles.
Friday: Veggie Dog
- 1 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Hot Dog Roll
- 1 gluten-free hot dog or chicken sausage
- Fresh veggies
1. Heat dog and place into roll.