Prepping for college can be stressful enough, even without a gluten-free diet thrown in the mix. Beyond Celiac compiled resources for new and current students, both newly diagnosed and gluten-free diet pros, to give students a one-stop-shop to make the transition easier. (Parents, this information will be helpful for you, too!)
Here's what's inside:
- Finding support on campus
- Knowing your rights and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Registering with the Office of Disability Services
- Dorm-frienldy gluten-free food
- When your roommate isn't gluten-free
- Label reading
- Eating gluten-free on a budget
- Easy gluten-free recipes
- Additional resources
Simply fill out the form below for instant access to the Gluten-Free College Student Toolkit. Here's a sneak peek of the tips and information you'll find inside:
Special thanks to Blue Diamond for making this toolkit possible!
Bonus! Don't miss the Gluten-Free Microwave eCookbook. Download it by clicking here. Then, fill out the form below to access the toolkit.