Gluten-Free White Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
Makes 28 mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Crunchmaster® Multi-Grain White Cheddar Crackers, cruched
- 1/4 Cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 2 oz. Soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh parsley
- 28 Large white button mushrooms, stemmed
- 1/4 tsp. Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare a large baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Stir the Crunchmaster® White Cheddar Multi-Grain Crackers, Pecorino Romano, goat cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and pepper and olive oil in a large bowl; mix well to combine.
- Stuff the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the mushrooms are tender, approximately 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.