From Laura of Laura Friendy
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed and diced
- 1 cup plums, pits removed and diced
- 1 cup nectarines, pits removed and diced
- 1 cup cherries, pits removed, sliced in half
- 2 tbsp honey (or agave nectar to make vegan)
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped jalapeno, optional
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro, optional
- In a medium size bowl, combine blueberries, strawberries, plums, nectarines, cherries, honey, lime, jalapeno and cilantro. Mix together well.
- Cover and refrigerate while making the Cinnamon Chips.
- 10 to 12 corn tortillas
- cup coconut palm sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with olive oil and set aside.
- Brush tortillas with olive oil and cut into 8 wedges. Arrange tortilla wedges, in a single layer, on the baking sheet. Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt, sprinkle mixture over tortillas.
- Bake in the center of the oven until chips are lightly brown and crisp, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with Fruit Salsa.