Make your own gluten-free play dough at home with this easy recipe. Kids will love making fun shapes and sculptures with their friends!
Gluten-Free Play Dough
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ cup cornstarch or potato starch
- ½ cup salt
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- Food coloring (optional)
1. Combine dry ingredients into a medium-sized pot and mix together. Add olive oil and water and mix well.
2. Heat pot over low heat, stirring mixture until a ball of dough forms.
3. When the dough pulls away from the sides of the pot, remove from heat and let cool.
4. Once the dough is cool, knead in food coloring until you reach the desired color.
Note: If the dough is too firm, add a little water and knead well. If it is too wet, add a little flour and knead well.