Mediterranean Pinwheels with Canadian Bacon
These Mediterranean pinwheels are tasty and easy to make! They’re also easily customizable; substitute ingredients in and out for an endless variety of tastes. Add ingredients for a fancy cocktail party or keep it simple for a nutritious lunch on the go.
This recipe is courtesy of our friends at Jones Dairy Farm.
- 1 (6 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, diced
- 1 cup finely shredded Gouda, Havarti, or other cheese of choice
- 4 gluten-free tortillas (try spinach or sun-dried tomato)
- 1 package of 8 spreadable garlic-and-herb cheese wedges
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves, chiffonade (roll and cut into strips)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
Toasted pecans, capers, chopped dill pickles, pimentos
- Use two spreadable cheese wedges per tortilla and spread to the edges.
- Sprinkle with Canadian bacon, cheese, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, peppers, and any of the other optional ingredients.
- Starting on one edge, tightly roll the tortilla, pressing as you go so ingredients stay in place.
- Place on a cutting board, seam down, and spear toothpicks approximately every inch.
- Slice between the toothpicks and serve.