Makes 6 large cups or 18 mini cups.
- 1 bag dehydrated strawberries
- 1½ cups vanilla frosting (see frosting ingredients and directions below)
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- 1½ Tbsp allergy-friendly oil (we recommend olive or grapeseed oil)
- Line muffin tin(s) with paper liners and set aside.
- Using a high-speed blender or food processor, pulse the dehydrated strawberries until they are a powder. Mix into the vanilla frosting and set aside.
- Combine the Mini Chips and oil, melting in the microwave in 30-second intervals or in a double-boiler on the stove.
- Pour a small amount of melted chocolate into the muffin tins, about ¼”– ½”. Transfer to the freezer and let rest for 5–10 minutes.
- Next, spoon the strawberry frosting on top of the first layer of chocolate and level as smooth as you can with the back of a spoon. Transfer to the freezer for an additional 5–10 minutes.
- Finally, pour the rest of the chocolate evenly over the strawberry frosting layer. Transfer to the freezer for an additional 20–30 minutes, or until set.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!
Vanilla Frosting Ingredients:
- 8 Tbsp allergy-friendly shortening
- 4½ cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped, or 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3–4 Tbsp rice milk to thin out frosting, about room temperature
Vanilla Frosting Directions:
- Beat the shortening with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer. Gradually add the powdered sugar until you have a stiff mixture (it’s okay if it’s crumbly).
- Add the scraped vanilla bean or vanilla extract and half of the rice milk.
- Continue to beat, adding more milk until the frosting has a thick consistency.
- Use any leftover frosting to decorate the cups.