Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
This recipe earned an honorable mention in the 2021 Beyond Celiac Gluten-Free Holiday Recipe Contest!
Recipe by Katie Blauser
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins by Katie
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (coconut or olive)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Josie’s Best Muffins & More Gluten-Free Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease or line a muffin tin.
- Mix the wet ingredients together well.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix until there’s no lumps. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 22–24 minutes.