Manager of Administration
Beyond Celiac is seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational and administrative skills to join a dynamic nonprofit organization on a full-time basis.
Working across all departments at Beyond Celiac, the ideal candidate will be effective at prioritizing, good at juggling multiple deadlines and schedules and efficient in both work style and in personal interactions with staff, volunteers, donors and other constituents.
The Manager of Administration performs administrative support cross-functionally for all departments at Beyond Celiac. Functions include travel and logistical support, filing and record-keeping, correspondence, mass mailings, scheduling support, event management assistance, reporting, presentation support, donor records maintenance and other duties as assigned.
The Manager of Administration will report to the Director of National Programs and Volunteer Engagement and providing direct administrative support to the CEO. This role includes working closely with the Director of Administration and providing a significant amount of support to the Director of Donor Relations, both in
performing donor administration and reporting tasks and in support for donor outreach, events, grassroots campaigns and other related fundraising initiatives.
- Perform various administration and office support functions across departments, including but not limited to general correspondence, filing, database updates, opening/sorting mail, travel logistics, expense reports, office supplies, list updates, event support, mass mailings and report preparation.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, including scheduling and calendar management, correspondence, travel scheduling and itineraries, meeting/hotel/airline reservations, board meeting preparations and general organizational assistance.
- Provide significant support to the Director of Donor Relations, including recording all donations, sponsorships and payments, managing donor acknowledgements, preparing reports, updating the database, helping with events, correspondence, grassroots campaigns, donor outreach and other fundraising tasks.
- Provide support for the Communications team as needed, including in the areas of data/list management, social media assistance, project work or other functions.
- Provide basic support to the CFO in organizing expense documents and supporting basic financial reporting.
- Provide support as needed to offsite employees and contractors.
- Serve as the primary administrator of the Salesforce donor database, providing data clean-up and generating accurate reports, analysis and correspondence.
- Deliver event management support as needed and directed by the Director of National Programs and Volunteer Engagement and by the Director of Donor Relations.
- Organize, coordinate and manage mass mailings and support grassroots campaigns.
- Oversee, order and maintain office supplies and equipment; coordinate cleaning service and provide general office upkeep.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Manager of Administration” in the subject line.