Purpose of study is to determine safety and effectiveness of investigational medication for individuals with celiac disease.
Do you or someone you know have celiac disease?
Follow a gluten-free diet?
Still experiencing symptoms when exposed to gluten?
Interested in celiac research?
Alba Therapeutics is sponsoring a clinical trial locally for celiac disease.
The purpose of the research study is to look at how effective and safe an investigational medication is when it is given to subjects who have celiac disease.
The study will include people who have been diagnosed with celiac disease and have been on a gluten-free diet for 12 months or more before study entry.
You may qualify for the study if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 75 and have been diagnosed with celiac disease
- Have biopsy proven celiac disease and positive serology test results for 12 months or more before study entry
- Have been on a gluten-free diet for 12 months or more before study entry
- Are still experiencing symptoms when exposed to gluten
- Have positive serum anti-tTG (IgA or IgG) or DGP (IgA or IgG) antibodies at screening
- Are willing to maintain your current diet for the duration of the study
- Satisfy other inclusion criteria
To participate in a survey to determine whether or not you qualify and to connect to a study site near you, go to www.celiacteam.com or call 855-423-5422.