Gluten-Free White Bean Tostadas with Pistachio Sage Yogurt
- 1 cup Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers, crushed
- 2 Fresh limes, halved
- 1 can (15 oz) White beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 cups Mixed salad greens
- 2 tbsp Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh orange zest
- 3 Scallions, sliced into ¼ inch pieces
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- 1/6 tsp Freshly ground white pepper
- 4 Corn tortillas
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked
- Nuts & Seeds
- ¼ cup Pistachios
- 3 tsp Hummus
- 2 tsp Salsa
- Greek plain yogurt, for serving
- Squeeze limes into a medium bowl; add scallions and 1 Tbsp. of oil, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Arrange tortillas on two baking sheets; brush both sides with remaining olive oil. Spread beans and quinoa over tortillas. Top with grape tomatoes, Crunchmaster® Crackers, avocado, salad greens, pistachios, orange juice, parsley and hummus. Bake until golden brown, approximately 10-12 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through.
- Remove from oven; top with salsa, orange zest chilled lime mixture and Greek yogurt.