From Paul Biscione of Food Living and Everything Else
1. Put the ricotta in a fine mesh strainer (or sieve) and let drain about 10 minutes at room temperature to remove excess liquid (if this is fresh ricotta, you can skip this step as it is thicker and denser).
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients except the ricotta until thoroughly combined.
4. Add ricotta to the mixture and stir until fully combined.
5. Pour mixture into 4 ramekins a little more than ¾ of the way up and then place on a baking sheet.
6. Place baking sheet on middle rack and bake for 35 minutes (the tops should brown slightly).
7. Let cool for about 30 minutes and then refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
8. Garnish with confectioner’s sugar and serve.
This dessert takes great just warm or cold straight out of the fridge.