From Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple
- 8 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp. coconut milk yogurt
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup GO Veggie! Lactose-Free Parmesan Cheese
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover eggs by 2 inches. Bring to a boil, cover, and remove from heat. Drain, and fill saucepan with ice cubes and cold water. Set aside to cool in water for 10 minutes.
- Drain water and peel eggs. Slice each egg in halve lengthwise. Place yolks in a small bowl and mash with a fork until smooth. Add yogurt, cilantro, parsley, sea salt and pepper. Pipe or spoon filling into empty egg whites.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese onto each deviled egg.
- Serve chilled.