« Return to the Chobani Gluten-Free Recipe Box
January 17, 2017
Courtesy of Chobani
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cup Chobani Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 cup heirloom tomatoes, halved, de-seeded, ¾” dice
- 1 cup cucumber, halved lengthwise, de-seeded, ½” dice
- ½ cup red onion, ½” dice
- ½ cup red bell pepper, ½” dice
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. jalapeño, halved, de-seeded, minced
- 2 Tbsp. parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. oregano leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- ½ tsp. Tabasco sauce
- ¾ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup tomato juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2½ tsp. sea salt
- ¾ tsp. black pepper, ground
- Combine all ingredients except for Chobani yogurt in a large container and mix well to combine. Marinate for 20 minutes. Remove 1 cup of the mixture and reserve until well chilled.
- Place remaining tomato mixture and ¾ cup Chobani yogurt in a large blender and blend until smooth. Remove from blender and refrigerate until well chilled.
- To serve, portion 10 oz. of soup into each bowl and garnish with 2 Tbsp. Chobani yogurt, ¼ cup reserved tomato mixture and a drizzle of olive oil.
<< Back to Recipes