- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce (or more to taste)
- 12 ounces mixed cooked seafood, such as large shrimp, peeled and deveined, scallops and calamari rings
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
1. Mix lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and chili sauce in small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
2. Place seafood, cucumbers, mint and onions in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with cilantro.
For more gluten-free recipes: Thai Kitchen Gluten-Free Recipe Box