Soft and Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
Courtesy of Pamela’s
- ⅔ cup sugar, plus more for rolling the cookies
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 2 cups Pamela’s All-Purpose Flour Artisan Blend
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. allspice
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Whip sugars, molasses and egg until smooth. Add in the oil and combine. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet, making sure to scrape down the sides.
- Roll into 2” balls and roll in additional sugar. Place 2” apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden and still soft to the touch. Remove carefully and immediately from the baking pan and let cool on a wire rack. Enjoy with a nice cold glass of milk.