From Julie Terrana of Best Whole Self
- 1 tsp. clarified butter (ghee)
- 1 tsp. diced garlic
- 1/2 lb. thinly shaved beef (or protein of choice)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 bell peppers, diced (any color)
- 3 handfuls of raw organic spinach
- 1 cup gluten-free beef broth
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 package kelp noodles or rice noodles (Mei Fun)
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 tsp. gluten-free soy sauce
- In a wok or skillet over medium heat, sauté garlic in ghee until golden brown.
- Add beef and cook until well done. Drain.
- Return wok with beef to stove and add sesame oil, peppers, spinach, beef broth, coconut aminos, and fish sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add kelp noodles.
- Cover wok with lid and cook on low to medium heat for 20 minutes, or until kelp noodles are soft.
- Scramble egg in separate pan and add to wok, mix in with rest of stir fry.
- Serve and season with soy sauce to taste.