Gluten-free eggplant parmesan is easy to make! This dish is baked, not fried! Dairy-free and vegan options too!
From Cindy Gordon of Vegetarian Mamma
Eggplant is actually one of my husband’s favorite food items. It is not something that I often use in my cooking. I need to get better about that.
But with this Gluten-free eggplant parmesan dish, I think I’ll be using it a whole lot more!
It is recipe time! I can’t wait to give you this SUPER easy recipe! It is literally one of the BEST things we’ve made and eaten in this house!
- 1 box (8 oz) of Explore Cuisine, Organic Chickpea Spaghetti
- 2 cup of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups gluten-free panko crumbs
- ⅓ c parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 T Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- fresh basil and cilantro
GET THE FULL GLUTEN-FREE RECIPE ON VEGETARIAN MAMMA