From Alyssa Rimmer of Queen of Quinoa
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 10 – 12 tortillas
- 2 cups toasted quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. oil plus more for cooking (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to form a thick dough. Divide dough into 10 – 12 equal parts and roll into balls.
- Place each ball between two pieces of parchment. Place into a tortilla press or roll out with a rolling pin.
- Remove one side of parchment and place into a skillet over medium heat. Remove other piece of parchment and cook until browned and small bubbles are starting to form, 1 – 2 minutes. Flip and cook for another 1 – 2 minutes.
- Repeat until no more dough remains.