Courtesy of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. and Renegade Kitchen
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter and oil. Stir until blended.
3. Stir in the brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Mix in the eggs one at a time.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (everything except the chips).
5. Combine the dry and wet mixtures and stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Using an ice-cream scoop (or a big spoon), fill a 12-cup paper-lined muffin tin.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.