- 1 bag Pamela’s Gluten-Free, Non-Dairy Vanilla Cake Mix
- 4 eggs, large
- 12 Tbsp. butter or Earth Balance (see note), softened (not melted)
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly beat eggs. Cut butter into 12 pieces. Combine butter, eggs and water with dry mix and incorporate on low for 30 to 60 seconds. Lumps of butter in batter are normal — do not continue mixing.
- Pour into lightly greased 9″ by 5″ loaf pan and bake for 60 to 65 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean.
- Top with whipped cream, fresh fruit, ice cream, chocolate sauce or your other favorite topping for a refreshing spring treat!
Note: If using Earth Balance in place of butter, baking time may be a few minutes less.