- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries
- 2/3 cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 6 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Place all ingredients in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
2. Pour into tall glasses. Serve immediately.
Mango Smoothie: Prepare as directed, using 2 cups frozen mango chunks in place of the strawberries.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 410 Calories, Fat 14g, Protein 1g, Carbohydrates 70g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 28mg, Fiber 2g
To learn more about coconut milk, including 4 other ways to incorporate this ingredient into your gluten-free cooking: 1 Ingredient, 5 Ways