Courtesy of Thai Kitchen
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Refrigerate: 1 hour
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Makes 8 appetizer servings.
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp.Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 2 tsp. minced fresh lemon grass
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- Bamboo skewers
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Peanut Satay Sauce
- Mix coconut milk, fish sauce, curry paste and lemon grass in small bowl until well blended. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; toss to coat well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread chicken strips onto skewers.
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 3 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with Peanut Satay Sauce for dipping.
Thai Kitchen Tip: Soak bamboo skewers thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with chicken. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.
Tags: Dinner, Appetizers/Snacks, Dairy-Free