- 3/4 cup cooked and chopped crabmeat (If using canned crabmeat, double check the label to ensure it is gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded & divided
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 Serrano pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- Rudi’s Gluten-Free Spinach Tortilla
- 4 Tbsp. butter or olive oil or both!
Sriracha Wasabi Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp. wasabi
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free Sriracha
- 1 cup sour cream
- Chop and sauté red pepper, Serrano pepper and jalapeño pepper together on med-high heat with olive oil or butter. Add minced garlic towards the end of the sauté and reduce to med/med-low heat.
- Combine crabmeat, Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions and garlic in medium bowl; squeeze 1/2 of lime over ingredients and mix well.
- Spread about 1/2 cup mixture and sliced avocado onto 2 tortillas; sprinkle evenly with remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter on cast iron griddle over medium-high heat.
- Add one quesadilla; cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut each into six wedges.
- Serve with Sriracha Wasabi sour cream for dipping.
Tags: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers/Snacks