Makes 4 servings
Preparation time:15 minutes
Cooking time:30 minutes
- 1 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/3 cup finely chopped roasted salt-free mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsely
- 1/3 cup gluten-free, fat-free egg substitute
- 1 tsp. gluten-free, salt-free garlic herb seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups hot cooked millet
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the cups of an 8-cup muffin tin with foil liners; coat with gluten-free non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl combine carrots, nuts, bell pepper, onion, parsley, egg substitute, garlic–herb seasoning and pepper. Add millet; gently stir to combine. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Place muffin tin in oven. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Serve warm or at room temperature.