Eat well without compromising flavor with this delectable gluten-free salad. Simply cook your shiitake mushrooms and mix your salad, arranging slices of London Broil Roast Beef alongside Chévre Cheese and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Slice the shiitake mushrooms and cook them in a non stick pan over medium-high heat until nice and golden on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place mixed greens at the bottom of a shallow plate.
- Arrange your slices of beef in the center of the pile of greens.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and soft goat cheese.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar and lime juice to taste over the whole salad.
- Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper if desired