Courtesy of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cube the buns and place on a lined baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil or melted butter over the cubes and sprinkle dried herbs on top. Toss lightly to coat.
4. Place baking sheet in oven and toast cubes for 15 minutes until lightly golden.
5. Use croutons to top your favorite soup or salad.
Note: This recipe is a great use for leftover buns. Buns can also be cut into smaller cubes to use in your favorite stuffing recipe.
*The voting stage of Rudi’s Unbelievably Good Gluten-Free Recipe Contest ends June 6. Vote now and get the chance to win prizes.*