Grilled Street Corn
« Return to the Chobani Gluten-Free Recipe Box
January 17, 2017
Courtesy of Chobani
Makes 6 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup Chobani Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. chipotle powder
- 5 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- ½ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro leaves, cleaned, and chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Light grill and set for high heat. Combine Chobani, mayo, lime juice, garlic powder, chili powder and chipotle powder in a small bowl. Using a brush, generously cover ears of corn with the sauce.
- Place the corn on grill over high heat and cook for 8 minutes, rotating every 1-2 minutes. Continue to brush sauce on corn several times while grilling.
- After about 8 minutes, remove corn from grill and brush on the last of the sauce while hot. Sprinkle cotija cheese and chopped cilantro over corn and serve immediately.
<< Back to Recipes