Courtesy of Crunchmaster and Amie Valpone
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, plus more for grill grates
- 1 cup Crunchmaster® Hint of Sea Salt 7 Ancient Grains Crackers, crushed
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- 1¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1½ cups dried cherries
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper (ribs and seeds removed), minced
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. almonds plus more for garnish
- Heat grill to high heat; lightly oil grates.
- In a small bowl, stir together coriander, 1 tsp. sea salt, and ½ tsp. pepper. Rub salmon with oil; coat with coriander mixture.
- Grill salmon to desired doneness, approximately 2 minutes; flip and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the cherry salsa, combine cherries, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, honey, lime juice, lime zest, blackberries, almonds, remaining sea salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl; toss to combine. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Remove salmon from grill; transfer to a serving plate. Serve with cherry salsa; garnish with additional blackberries and almonds.