Prep Time:15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 2 Tbsp. each finely chopped fresh parsley and cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 package (3.54 oz) Harvest Stone® Original Crackers
- Mash together avocados, sour cream and lime juice until smooth. Stir in shallot, parsley, cilantro, chives, tarragon, jalapeño, garlic, salt, pepper and cumin until blended.
- Transfer to serving dish or bowl; serve with crackers for dipping.
- Substitute Greek yogurt for light sour cream if desired.
- Substitute basil for any of the herbs if desired.