- 1 cup Shitake Mushrooms
- 7 oz. Crimini Mushrooms
- 3 Shallots (chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 6 T. Butter
- 16 oz. (2C) fresh, cut Green Beans
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup chopped Almonds
- 1 package of Full Flavor Foods(FFF) Mushroom Sauce Mix
- Salt and Pepper
- Brush, rinse and slice Shitake Mushrooms and Crimini Mushrooms. Set aside.
- In a large skillet: Sauté Shallots and Garlic in 3 T. Butter until transparent (about 2-3 minutes). Add 3 more T. Butter and all sliced Mushrooms. Sauté until juices form and mushrooms soften (about 10 minutes). Season w/salt and pepper to taste.
- (Note: The above can be prepared the day before and kept refrigerated).
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare the package of FFF Mushroom Sauce Mix as directed.
- In a casserole dish arrange the Green Beans and cooked Mushrooms. Stir in the prepared Mushroom Sauce, spread evenly in dish, cover dish and bake in oven for about 15 minutes (until bubbling).
- Add Parmesan cheese (stir in 1/2 then sprinkle 1/2 on top) and garnish w/almonds.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes, until almonds and cheese are slightly browned.
Makes approximately four 6 oz. servings.